How to get BIG collaborations as a small creator (Chat w Parviz Dov)
Jul 28th, 2018 by justinodisho
In this phone interview I talk with Parviz Dov on how he has been able to collaborate with much bigger creators than himself such as Nas Daily, Piano Around The World, Sara Dietschy, Dan Mace & More. Some things I took away from our convo are:
1. Be a part of the community and keep your eyes open for opportunity
2. Take the risk and leaps to go to these opportunities
3. Offer a service or value when you can't offer an audience. If you have a skill you don't always need to bring the audience at first.
4. Stay patient and your timing with come.
5. Always be learning new skills
Follow Me (Justin)